My rants. My loves. My hates. Just me.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sentosa & RSAF OPENHOUSE

This is e very first post!!!

Yesterday went sentosa after work to meet judy n e e5 gers... heez...was nice...there was tis super big dog... lolz...came over...when his tail wacked me..I FELT PAIN... lolz... after tt went over to orchard n went to khiel's to buy e much raved abt lip balm...wells...e stupid sales fella...we were in beach wear...she gave us tt " u will not have much spending power " look... watever....stupid stuck up!

I also bought e ZA wonder shaper essence...haha..wonder if it will work...lolz...

Today went for the RSAF OPENHOUSE 2006!!! Went there pretty late...But...there was still alot alot of ppl....took alot of fotos...i even did e following tings..

  • I realised tt old planes the number is use sticker stick de..its not painted...
  • Got a female staff to take foto with me
  • sit inside a chinook ( e one tt hold e flag at tis yr national day & carried supplies for e tsunami aid )
  • alot alot of fotos with all e planes n equipment

Haha..will post them up when I get e fotos from Judy... =D

Been coughing like siao for e past few weeks... sianz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home