My rants. My loves. My hates. Just me.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Singapore Arts Fest!

This post is gonna be pic heavy...haha..be prepared...very prepared... =D

I finally bought e fossil wallet! Din have e time to take a photo of it but i will do so e next post! =D I'm a very happy girl! *grinz*

My dinner for today! Pasta mania!


Next stop: Padang

We kinda got there early do we decided to check out e shop tt's so commonly found in magazines tis days...Granny day out....hmmm...e uncle was super enthu n got me to try a couple of dresses...but seriously...I tink vintage is not my style n e price tag also isn't.. =X BUT 100 marks for e uncle's cust svc! The uncle must be very happy talking to kw..haha..

The much awaited performance...The rundown goes like tis...there was tis white cloth box and there were tis guy n girl who did tis like everyday life kinda ting...shadow show...V cool...

Then e circus ppl in e wheel, den they started ripping e red cloth off e wheel! and later there was e 36 volunteers de show...and lastly! FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!




Headed over to the splanade and there was tis group singing...wells i felt tt e girl sang well... =D I like her Maria- 200 pound beauty OST!

anyway, tis is e webby of e band, do check them out...

http://www.blackforestband.com/

And the big exhibit....at e open area...One line drawing...lotsa impressive drawings there but i tink tis is e best!




Yet another performance...=) Drums! I tink their drums are like made from e pipes....and their chairs are actually wires....and...they r performing on tis crate...very recycled and original ah?



Okie... Tt's e end...haha... =D

I love arts fest....But i tink singapore and e audience still got long way to go. =) But can de la...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home