My rants. My loves. My hates. Just me.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

new job

Its been a week, wells i think sometimes bcos of money, even if not interested or how tough e job is we also have to work rite? But its a total culture shock for me... wells... I used to think e previous job is bad, now this is worse.

I really need a guide to tell me what i really wan in life, e other day when ah ma came with uncle n all, even she also tell me i have to go study, I know i have to study, but what? again waste few years studying god knows what den work some shit job tt i never draw happiness nor satisfaction from?

I feel really tired, i wonder if ppl ard me feel tt too.....haiz....wells times r bad, be glad got job n just work la. fark up-ed life.

suddenly i miss my previous job. Wells, gotta work again tmr. and I'm so not looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

  • Wow have you finally gotten ur PC to work? Haven't seen you ard in cyberspace for a long long time.... Hahah

    By Blogger MoonBerry, at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home