New skin
I came across tis skin e other day...find it nice, simple sweet..haha..not exactly done with the details...haha..but i like e pic! I have included a shoutbox like my previous blog..
after 2 days of rest..finally dun get the coughing fits le... =)
wells....i tink i'm weak..but i will not remain weak..I will b strong..
Start of confession:
I felt happy when u sms me..mayb deep down...i hafnt..mayb it was just cos it has been some time since we last chat. heh.
End of confession.
Time to ciong...lotsa tings to do today...
after 2 days of rest..finally dun get the coughing fits le... =)
wells....i tink i'm weak..but i will not remain weak..I will b strong..
Start of confession:
I felt happy when u sms me..mayb deep down...i hafnt..mayb it was just cos it has been some time since we last chat. heh.
End of confession.
Time to ciong...lotsa tings to do today...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home