[38] thoughts & dreams
Today I lost my cool.. I also dunno wat went over me...but i must admit i was kinda out of my mind...too stressed up at work probably? the very last ting tt i actually wan to show anyone is tt i'm outta control. But. I LOST IT! argh crap..
Sometimes I wonder wat is it tt i expect in tis life.. A wonderful job? a happy family?
But it all seems so far...dun tok abt family, job jiu hao le... wtf m i even doing?
i wana go travelling, backpacking, I even rmb someone who told me he can do tt with me...lolz.. but wells.. its over. a chance was given but i choose to pass. any room for regrets? =X
cant even save enuff for a bloody lasik.. sometimes i wonder is it i expect too much or i'm just plain incapable.
Mum say tt a relative commented tt i look super tired. of cos la. is not onli tired...is sick n tired..of life... but wat lies after life? really like wat they say u will keep doing wat u do to kill urself repeatedly until u r actually supposed to die den u go to hell?
I tink i need a break. haiz...
Sometimes I wonder wat is it tt i expect in tis life.. A wonderful job? a happy family?
But it all seems so far...dun tok abt family, job jiu hao le... wtf m i even doing?
i wana go travelling, backpacking, I even rmb someone who told me he can do tt with me...lolz.. but wells.. its over. a chance was given but i choose to pass. any room for regrets? =X
cant even save enuff for a bloody lasik.. sometimes i wonder is it i expect too much or i'm just plain incapable.
Mum say tt a relative commented tt i look super tired. of cos la. is not onli tired...is sick n tired..of life... but wat lies after life? really like wat they say u will keep doing wat u do to kill urself repeatedly until u r actually supposed to die den u go to hell?
I tink i need a break. haiz...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home