My rants. My loves. My hates. Just me.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

[30] Haircut

I went for haircut today...and suddenly judy mms me her new haircut also....lolz....we din noe tt we will cut hair today de lo..... lolz...tis is just so qiao.... and yes lobster cut my fringe again....




















My act cute pose.....

Tried tis drink today at work...costs $1.20....Not too bad....though it says reduced sugar...I tink its kinda sweet... haha...i'll try e herbal tea soon....



















After my haircut, went to ah hock uncle ( tis bakery i use to frequent when i was staying there), saw tt they have small small cute cute de swiss roll, so i bought one! 70 cents onli ma... =) its nice lo.....















My packet of dark choco hershey kisses...haha...its been lying at my com table for a very long time....haha.... I'm still trying to finish it.... Its my energy provider when I feel like very tired from surfing youtube and all... haha.... Thurs when send sylvia tt time, we all went e chocolate shop and chuikeat found tis super big hershey kiss!!!! Haha....mayb e next time i go, I will buy tt...















We had Yu sheng just now...Veg de of cos! haha.... daddy go ah leong there to buy de.... The 2 limes were arranged by my bro....its e eyes of e yu sheng.... =X lolz....how lame can he get?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home