life sucks.
Got alot of tings to blog, lotsa fotos! haha... but...wells...i'll upload e fotos some time later.. When i'm free.
Enjoyed my long holiday...lolz...Had a stayover, cooked nice food... haha...
today...went to work late.wtf. next time i'm gonna report sick or urgent leave le. wake up, brush teeth,change into uniform and zhao to work le...still kena niao-ed. heck la..I really hate my job. Just working to fulfill e bond le.
I salute e one who say tt last time e workplace like big family, now like i do mine, u do yours. lolz.. Power!
Tell someting v creepy, monday night when I was walking to e mrt station, i saw tis guy who was like having tis long hair tan skinned girl who was like hanging on him...or i shld say he was like piggy back e girl..but his hands were not supporting her legs...it was simply hanged by e side... No logic right? if u got someone on u, den u have to support e legs rite?
When he walked nearer to me and i walked neared to him, i realised tt... THERE WAS NO ONE ON HIM. HE WAS ALONE.
Enjoyed my long holiday...lolz...Had a stayover, cooked nice food... haha...
today...went to work late.wtf. next time i'm gonna report sick or urgent leave le. wake up, brush teeth,change into uniform and zhao to work le...still kena niao-ed. heck la..I really hate my job. Just working to fulfill e bond le.
I salute e one who say tt last time e workplace like big family, now like i do mine, u do yours. lolz.. Power!
Tell someting v creepy, monday night when I was walking to e mrt station, i saw tis guy who was like having tis long hair tan skinned girl who was like hanging on him...or i shld say he was like piggy back e girl..but his hands were not supporting her legs...it was simply hanged by e side... No logic right? if u got someone on u, den u have to support e legs rite?
When he walked nearer to me and i walked neared to him, i realised tt... THERE WAS NO ONE ON HIM. HE WAS ALONE.

1 Comments:
my god, that is definately scary!
Riz
By
Riz, at 3:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home