Let's see...some happenings in moi life!
Yest met up with kang wei..heh..got my curler... =X walked ard...so long nv met le...i tink he slimmed down..haz..
There was this pantene roadshow outside heeren..haha..i bought the shampoo n conditioner..and it gave with a makeup pouch free...haha...just nice! I need one!! It looks quite okie too..
finally walked into a tattoo shop at far east...haha...i was like...oh my...I WANA DO IT!!!
then went serangoon gardens to meet anna, wilmer n xinying...e stupid cartel stuff actually missed out my order yet was able to give me the soup tt i ordered...wth....ah...i admit i was being kinda attitude...but....I WAS DARN HUNGRY!!!!
I just ciong 13 espiodes of this taiwan drama...ai qing mo jie..haha...zheng yuan chang!!! cute!!! i'm gonna ciong it finish!!!
I need excitement in my life!!!
Gonna be 21 soon...haiz...wells...I have so much tt I wana do...so many tings I hope have never happen...I wish i can turn back time.
Yest met up with kang wei..heh..got my curler... =X walked ard...so long nv met le...i tink he slimmed down..haz..
There was this pantene roadshow outside heeren..haha..i bought the shampoo n conditioner..and it gave with a makeup pouch free...haha...just nice! I need one!! It looks quite okie too..
finally walked into a tattoo shop at far east...haha...i was like...oh my...I WANA DO IT!!!
then went serangoon gardens to meet anna, wilmer n xinying...e stupid cartel stuff actually missed out my order yet was able to give me the soup tt i ordered...wth....ah...i admit i was being kinda attitude...but....I WAS DARN HUNGRY!!!!
I just ciong 13 espiodes of this taiwan drama...ai qing mo jie..haha...zheng yuan chang!!! cute!!! i'm gonna ciong it finish!!!
I need excitement in my life!!!
Gonna be 21 soon...haiz...wells...I have so much tt I wana do...so many tings I hope have never happen...I wish i can turn back time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home