My rants. My loves. My hates. Just me.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

all e fotos!

Stayover - Self-cooked dinner + Mahjong + MAC supper

Stir- fried prawns & sotong

Chicken curry

Ju's specialty - Potato Salad --- Oiishi!!!

I was winning....den I lost.... ="(




My supper!

Tooth Relic Temple


Starbucks - Azuki bean -Nice!


Guess what vegetable is this?


Ans: Okara - LadyFinger

When I keep silent, it does not mean I agree..Work so hard also liddat...I hate my niao job... Can I have a beta job? lolz...

A conversation with a fren e other day brought new light to someting I'm not keen to expose or admit..I dun trust ppl anymore,other den those i already trust..seems like e hurt was too deep for me to handle,now I'm still recovering..ha...

I got a few things on my wishlist and every dollar and cent I save goes to them! =X

Seems like ppl have left or have made plans to leave..I wish they can stay and be with me..But I tink they will spread their wings bigger overseas.. Ppl gone, can u come back? Or can u all just bring a part of me with u all?

Sometimes I really feel alone,But I simply refuse to admit or show it...Haha...

Torn and battered,full of pride, U will never know I'm lonely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home