My rants. My loves. My hates. Just me.

Friday, April 04, 2008

Laksa & mangosteen juice

Mum cooked laksa today, i din really like the thick bee hoon, so i had maggi mee mee to put into e gravy...haha.... It tastes nice la... but not spicy enuff, looks good hor? =D The chicken balls r real chicken balls, the prawns and the sotong ring is vegetarian. lolz...




Mum's plants flowered le...I bend down e branch to take tis foto, u noe la, when one is not too tall, den have to do tis kinda ting to e plant, I hope she never know that i did tis to her plant. if not... god bless.



New product! Mangosteen Juice...It's PURPLE juice & tastes sweet... Noting too fantastic actually. feel like I wasted e money, the actual fruit tastes so much much better.

I need to buy a mic b4 i can use skype..... sianz... Anyone wana donate to me? =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home