uber emo
So long never update le, got lotsa tings to say...happy & sad......
I'm leaving for taipei on sunday. its a VERY mixed emotions trip...... I'm happy that i finally have a break but den again there are tings tt irritate me alot. and i seriously mean it! Either tell me what u wan and help to do it, or keep quiet dun give me that buay song tone! I dun owe u de lo. U r not paying me or wat lo. No initative at all! What is tis man? Keep on buay song den dun wan to say how e hell i will noe? dun even noe buay song wat... dun wana talk say la. Nvm i ren!!!!!!
Now for happy tings!
Sentosa flowers was great. will upload e fotos soon along qith my trip fotos. =)
yest i bought cherries...uber nice.. so long nv eat le..... =D
tired liao....haha.. got to compile my ist to bring...tmr must start pack luggage le....
arghh.....looking forward & dreading e trip.....
I'm leaving for taipei on sunday. its a VERY mixed emotions trip...... I'm happy that i finally have a break but den again there are tings tt irritate me alot. and i seriously mean it! Either tell me what u wan and help to do it, or keep quiet dun give me that buay song tone! I dun owe u de lo. U r not paying me or wat lo. No initative at all! What is tis man? Keep on buay song den dun wan to say how e hell i will noe? dun even noe buay song wat... dun wana talk say la. Nvm i ren!!!!!!
Now for happy tings!
Sentosa flowers was great. will upload e fotos soon along qith my trip fotos. =)
yest i bought cherries...uber nice.. so long nv eat le..... =D
tired liao....haha.. got to compile my ist to bring...tmr must start pack luggage le....
arghh.....looking forward & dreading e trip.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home