My rants. My loves. My hates. Just me.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Haircut!

I cut my hair again....lolz... =)

Anyway I got promoted le.. The letter came in.. =D

Went for Ju's fren Rita wedding... Suddenly...I also feel like getting married wor...haha.. Its like i not young le....haiz...


The invite + Ju's card for Rita



Our Table


The setting



The gifts....


After 3 glasses of wine =) I'll go red...and warm & sleepy...lolz...

Yest met up with Huining den we had dinner at Royal Copenhagen tea lounge & restaurant... Nice place..

Anyone interested in the high tea?

The order holder & sugar bowl

The set above our table

Pepper grinder

Roasted mushroom soup! Nice!

My Norwegian Fish & Chips

The rye bread, its pretty good.. The chips were kinda salty.

Hui ning's Roasted chicken with root vegetables

Earl Grey.. ( the pot so big...inside is like only 1/4 filled or less than that.. )

The set next to our table...is bear bear de lo... totally cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home