HairCut
Today is the first day of my leave period!!!haha...yest got the present from my colleagues....haha...Thanks alot girls!!!!
Was supposed to go for massage in the end I din go...it was supposed to be the boss doing it for me...in e end she was at tekka mall...crap la...so i cancelled e appointment...sianz...
Went for haircut today...lobster made me a tweety bird again!!! But he teach me how to play ard with the curler...so i guess we're fair now? I say very hot then he totally thinned my hair....now tie ponytail looks small....haiz....
Dunno when then my hiar will grown out again...sianz.....haiz....my hair take so long to grow...
I finally bought kangwei's bag....anyone got fren or relative working in project bloodshop brothers? their staff got a whopping 40% discount!!!! argh!!!!!
Was supposed to go for massage in the end I din go...it was supposed to be the boss doing it for me...in e end she was at tekka mall...crap la...so i cancelled e appointment...sianz...
Went for haircut today...lobster made me a tweety bird again!!! But he teach me how to play ard with the curler...so i guess we're fair now? I say very hot then he totally thinned my hair....now tie ponytail looks small....haiz....
Dunno when then my hiar will grown out again...sianz.....haiz....my hair take so long to grow...
I finally bought kangwei's bag....anyone got fren or relative working in project bloodshop brothers? their staff got a whopping 40% discount!!!! argh!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home