My rants. My loves. My hates. Just me.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

D&D Prep

Few hours more to D&D...I just did my pedicure!! haha...nice nice!!! It's a mag promo again...haha..simply her..$22 pedi promo... hmm... was tinking over wat shee wee n my conversation this afternoon...

SW: wah...u all like prep alot for e D&D
R: wells...its been a very long time since i last actually done such stuff...haha...i tink previously it was done when i was still attached...

Hmm....its been 11 mths and 1 day to be exact...i tink i have recovered? wells...i'm not too sure... the other day when i met up with a fren to tok, he asked me...actually why did i go from e super dua slacker to the now super busy ger with 2 jobs and a part time course? was it to numb myself? keep myself busy? i guess so ba... Personally I dunno myself....wells...life HAS to go on....

Anyway...have done my threading, got my dress ready,shawl washed,nails done....alamakz...hand de not done!!!! fonr memory space cleared... Dunno how e lady at the downstairs facial shop will do for my makeup though...but wells...its definitely cheaper than a $120 MAC makeover rite? (though its fully redeemable with MAC products) Hope all turns out well!!!

Judy's coming over to help me too!!! Ain't I lucky? =D

Have got 3 students at workplace now...

Peggy... a super enthu, active,helpful and curious kinda ppl..e type of super hao ren pattern..she's actually indonesian... I like her..haha..she reallly bring entertainment to me...

Felicia... I got tis foto with her tt makes me look super slim...lolz....haha...She is cute, pinky,helpful,another hao ren kinda ppl...sweet girl...will be a super good bud..hahaz...hooked to online shopping also...she is also super stressed by work also...haha...past 2 days she nv come kinda miss her presence... =X She will suddenly say she wan to jian fei n then see he r dun eat lunch....but hor...I really tink tt she not fat or plump lo...haha...she's so fair!!!

Yanqi....e loud one...haha..she is one super sha da jie kinda ppl...but i tink she is also not e type u will wan to mess ard with...but i tink she will make a v good fren..outspoken is both her strong n weak point lo...then she like to suddenly poke me from behind...I tink she finds it funny...hahaz...cos i will as usual yelp....haha...

Judy's coming tmr n the house is super luan....OMG!!!!!!! Save me!!!! but wells...i tink she is close enuff to c e hse in a mess...hahaz....

Anna suddenly sms me abt happy feet....wells...Can I be part of GSK too? hahaz...then we tok abt some stuff tt lead to the following chinese phrase....

我要谈恋爱!!!

Hahaz...Like I have e time....lolz....

I'm looking forward to tis yr end de bonus!!!!!! =D Saving for lasik....wells....some stuff happen la....so i'm reduced back to starting from scratch again....oh wells...nvm..as long as everyone in e family is okie n safe....and can resume normal lifes rite? =D

Oh my god..2.30am le..late liaoz...beta go slp...tmr still got to work n rush back home to paint my nails and stuff....630 pm must reach suntec!!!! haha.... I cant deny tt....

I"M EXCITED ABT D&D!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home