life is....
Many things happened recently...so many tt i kinda cant really take it..haiz...family, work, politics...cash flow... argh!!!!
The korean restaurant tt i went for my bday with judy n shihui got featured in today weekend eatout article...haha...I recommend tt place too!! =) It's called togi...the one they featured was e east coast outlet..e one i went was e on at mosque street..very homestyled food...must try the korean ginseng chicken...
I hafnt study for test...and guess wat? It's 9pm le...been so darn busy with stuff...however I tink i need a 3rd job... sianz....$$$ not enuff!!!
Tmr's e test le....sianz...
I wan a break lehz...Feel like i have disconnected from alot of stuff...wana connect back...but...someting's missing...haiz...
Family day on the 11 nov...sentosa...suddenly, i'm not tt keen liaoz...then 25nov D&D...dun even noe wat to wear...and my tweety bird hair...argh!!!!
wells...have to go study le...arghhh.....sianz..
The korean restaurant tt i went for my bday with judy n shihui got featured in today weekend eatout article...haha...I recommend tt place too!! =) It's called togi...the one they featured was e east coast outlet..e one i went was e on at mosque street..very homestyled food...must try the korean ginseng chicken...
I hafnt study for test...and guess wat? It's 9pm le...been so darn busy with stuff...however I tink i need a 3rd job... sianz....$$$ not enuff!!!
Tmr's e test le....sianz...
I wan a break lehz...Feel like i have disconnected from alot of stuff...wana connect back...but...someting's missing...haiz...
Family day on the 11 nov...sentosa...suddenly, i'm not tt keen liaoz...then 25nov D&D...dun even noe wat to wear...and my tweety bird hair...argh!!!!
wells...have to go study le...arghhh.....sianz..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home