I will hold on! - RANT ALERT!!!!
Guess wat? I made a very good deal...haha... i got a driver if i go aussie! =X *secret*
Work really sucks...haiz...I'm always doing tis OP 1 which literally means I got to
- Issue queue number to patients
- Key in e items on e Patients Rx
- Throw in e tray tt e Rx have been keyed in
- Answer enquiries, like prices, wat medication and stuff....where to get appointment, where the patients shld go from there and blah blah blah...
Its like so long de 2 shifts lo....10.30am- 1pm, den lunch ma...so 1-2 lunch, 2-5pm i'll be back at the counter again.. ITS JUST PLAIN TIRING...Most of e time I feel like I cant finish up all e work...
I would rather just do one shift lo...or slot as wat my work ppl call it...haiz...but almost everyday, I'm doing 2 slots...
Very stress....very tired.... Its worse when i try to give out some of e work and den no one can help...it simply just makes tings even worse...or when ppl dun understand and tell me funny tings like can u also do tis, can u also do tt....already like octopus le...so many tings...help abit can ba?
Wells....work just to complete bond, work just for 25th of every month [ PAYDAY ]
To the ones above: pls ensure tt i m able to hold on and do my best... I M TRYING MY BEST AND HOLDING ON LE!!!!!!!!!
Got alot of mosquito bites on me tis days... *itchy*
Okie, complain wan le, feel so much beta... =D
Work really sucks...haiz...I'm always doing tis OP 1 which literally means I got to
- Issue queue number to patients
- Key in e items on e Patients Rx
- Throw in e tray tt e Rx have been keyed in
- Answer enquiries, like prices, wat medication and stuff....where to get appointment, where the patients shld go from there and blah blah blah...
Its like so long de 2 shifts lo....10.30am- 1pm, den lunch ma...so 1-2 lunch, 2-5pm i'll be back at the counter again.. ITS JUST PLAIN TIRING...Most of e time I feel like I cant finish up all e work...
I would rather just do one shift lo...or slot as wat my work ppl call it...haiz...but almost everyday, I'm doing 2 slots...
Very stress....very tired.... Its worse when i try to give out some of e work and den no one can help...it simply just makes tings even worse...or when ppl dun understand and tell me funny tings like can u also do tis, can u also do tt....already like octopus le...so many tings...help abit can ba?
Wells....work just to complete bond, work just for 25th of every month [ PAYDAY ]
To the ones above: pls ensure tt i m able to hold on and do my best... I M TRYING MY BEST AND HOLDING ON LE!!!!!!!!!
Got alot of mosquito bites on me tis days... *itchy*
Okie, complain wan le, feel so much beta... =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home