changes
I must learn how to swim! lolz... I will de lo.. =D
Recently, I realised tt ppl ard me seem to have plans for long term if not short term future.. I like just... passing day by day. omg. tis is bad. but er... I really have no idea wat i wan yet..
sianz... gonna be 22 le..still so lost. jialat.
Recently, I realised tt ppl ard me seem to have plans for long term if not short term future.. I like just... passing day by day. omg. tis is bad. but er... I really have no idea wat i wan yet..
sianz... gonna be 22 le..still so lost. jialat.

2 Comments:
Don't sound so gloom. You have friends that are here to help u realize your long term or short term goals. Take it easy. At least u know u wanna get married right? LOL :P
By
MoonBerry, at 8:47 PM
haha...dun even noe if i can get married..lolz...
By
teary, at 7:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home