My rants. My loves. My hates. Just me.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Rant.

I have some stuff to address too..

The other day, when I came back home, I saw him playing with his new and latest toy, his beloved hard earned PSP, which i think was cos of his late night till next morning job at cine. Wells, will tok abt tt later. I think tt's e reason why he always look so tired and sleep deprived. 2 days a week u mess up ur biological clock den sleep like pig when u get back. U think ur body dun need time to adapt & rest? U think u superman?

OK, back to the topic, den i ask him to lend me play...Yes, Missy technology-idiot wants to feel a PSP also..

Den he replied me,
u noe how to play meh?
so wat if i dun? Can learn wat.
I got Puzzle Bobble..
( I tink is tt cutesy dinosaur tt shoots e marble and same color will disappear tt sort. )
Said someting else which I forgot, den i rmb tis part,

" I'm also working like u r just tt my hours are different from urs "

-__-"

I never say tt u ain't independent or anyting..Or the PSP dropped from e sky. But did u realise someting?

Sometimes e way u tok, really. Makes me wana whack u. But I noe I will not win, so I shall protect myself. By not whacking u. ^^

Its not tt e job is bad or anyting, but can u take it not? I noe tt there's not much money to go around, every1 is simply trying their best. Sometimes when I give, I worry tt I dun have enuff to last till my next pay day, no money to put aside to do e tings I wan but when I dun contribute extra, I get niao-ed and I dun feel good. I'm darn sorry every1 at home cant seem to get wat they wan. I'm e first ass to go out n work yet my savings suck. My peers seem to do so much beta, go for tours, further their studies,own e latest clothes, technology stuff, like phones,laptops,mp3 players....blah blah blah... Wells. maybe I too bai jia le.

Maybe I cant differentiate between needs & wants ba. Anyone wan donate money to me? =X

Maybe I simply need a new job or a rich guy. Maybe I need both. lolz.

Back to my topic.

U dun bother to interact with us or anything..Not even a hello..talk also must use MSN. (Yes, we r still under e same farking roof and in e same farking small 3 room HDB flat and I tink MSN is e only way we communicate.Maybe we just drifted apart.But when was e last time e whole family had a meal together? Chinese New year eve cos we were forced to? Or the house has merely become a place for u to just come back at night to sleep?

From young, we never had much family time, I secretly envy some of my frens who tell me tt from young they go for outings regularly with their family,some of them still do now and I personally think its a good practise or weekend is their family day. Those who actually still hang out with their cousins to movies & stuff. I dun. I dun noe why but tt has been e way, my family like pretty independent de lo. Its basically e 5 of us.

Some factors really seem to divide my family into pieces,which I really dun like. Mayb this is what they say when the kids grow up, all got own life, no more family. However, I still see my neighbour's son come back regularly though he's now married. I see my other neighbour go for church with his mum.Even saw them come back together after a meal outside.

We all have our pride,no one likes to be shouted at or anyting, but when u cool down n tink, tt is him wat. Its not e first day u noe him, we all have our own suay kuan/temper wat..its not like as if u or me dun have rite? Just ignore la. The NG family, bo hiew, bo chup.

Sometimes, I feel like i dun have family or frens. Its ultimately just me, myself.

My sad life. IS urs any beta? It shld be. Wells, at least I'm still alive to complain about this. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home