日本人会 <夏祭リ2007>
The Japanese Association, Singapore Summer Festival 2007
The conclusion for tis event is......... CAN I GO NEXT YEAR? TOTALLY ENJOYED MYSELF!!!
Today is my first time but def not my last!
Haha....I was late la...but heng ah...managed to get a set of yukata though... haha... e queue for e shuttle bus was jialat though... haha....
When I was queueing for e yukata, they stopped at a few ppl after me... So heng lo... they were actually givin out tis red paper with number written on it den u fill up a form to say wat u want to borrow from them...
they will actually stick a piece of cardboard into e front of e obi...tt's why it looks so straight la... its actually one long piece of e cloth....dunno how they tie de lo...so 神奇!
Lessons learnt:
Go early..If not few yukata designs left... e best ting is if u have ur own..but...yukata not cheap la.
Take a dark color yukata..cos after e bon odori (e dance) will sweat like siao..esp if u dance for a v long time...den u will c all e sweat!
Queue early for e games!!! & Meiji sale!
Learn basic Jap..at least be able to understand e obasans.... =X
Dun one shot drink so much asahi. Yukata is v tight de.
Bring extra clothes to change. Cos e dance v tiring de...and jumping ard so many rounds in e field is no mean feat.
Must bring a small bag so tt can put wallet & hp... if not worry tt will drop or wat lo....
I saw tis poster promoting e high school fest...its on a sunday lo...I wana go....but e location is so so off...west coast lo. =X
Me & Chin Lan outside e classroom where they used it as a yukata rental room..
E guy at e registration counter... haha...i dun dare to stand next to him...so I stand behind but it looks otherwise frm e foto rite? lolz...den it was gonna rain...wind blow blow n blow...den our hair sucks. alamakz.
Look at all e kids and the Taiko performance!!!!
大合照! All of us!!! Veron, shihui,chinlan,judy,me,meiyi
Me & shihui! Still cool and not exactly in the mood yet...haha.... I was in fact feeling kinda nervous...
Char: Shi hui & Judy
Photographer: Regina
* No persons or animals were injured or killed in the event of this phototaking event. *
Nice rite? The obasan who helped me tie my obi tie le den adjust ALOT of times and made sure tt i mei mei le den let me go...haha... Den when i bow and thanked her, she bow back...OMG! Old auntie lo....den she still bow to me....so paiseh... I tink mine is done e best!!!! =XXXX
Some frens i made at e bon odori... just take foto...e taller one teach us how to make e pop e ball de soda water... e one where u force e ball into e bottle to drink e soda water de... old school sia!
V cute rite? e girl at e mat next to us... Her hair so long lo...I was already tired and high from e bon odori le...haha...look at my sweat! @ e neck area...
Shi hui friend and her fren! =D
I tink he's good looking!!! haha... =X taken after e bon odori...when everyone gonna go home le....
See!!! 向日葵高过大女孩! I nearly fell when taking tis foto! haha... too high le..
KAMPAI!!!!! $ 3.50 for one cup nia!!! Haha... I sure i not drunk yet!!!
Waiting for e shuttle bus to bedok... Shi hui, me, chin lan
Me & Veron, Judy de sister.. Behind e 2 fans courtesy of Judy & meiyi...haha...
Ended up with dinner/supper at bedok food centre... den take bus back....tired yet happy. I tink i shld have more of tis. =D
I'll scan in e other staff later.... haha... like e toy tt i buy, a sample of e coupon and e programme for e day! =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home