Fei lun hai & food
Fei Lun Hai Picture Book
Comes with DVD( inside e book), L-shape file, Gaint poster with signature!

Went for e talk at NSC today, what do we love about tis talks? * Lotsa samples* lolz... Den I went over to novena and bought
Traditonal Korean Walnut Cake

Its not very sweet, e red bean filling is nice too.. But I tink it will taste beta when its hot..
Pizza Cheese! OMG! Its so cheesey!!!! Cannot eat alot de lo... Today is no meat day, So its veggie de lo.... =D

I tink I will go and study TCM or related stuff like Tuina..hahaz... God, I need money,to travel to my top 3 places, Aussie,Japan,Taiwan..
I also need money to study.
I also need money to do lasik.
Pls let me be a rich fart,I will try not to be so farty, I'll just be rich okie? =X
Comes with DVD( inside e book), L-shape file, Gaint poster with signature!
Went for e talk at NSC today, what do we love about tis talks? * Lotsa samples* lolz... Den I went over to novena and bought
Traditonal Korean Walnut Cake
Its not very sweet, e red bean filling is nice too.. But I tink it will taste beta when its hot..
Pizza Cheese! OMG! Its so cheesey!!!! Cannot eat alot de lo... Today is no meat day, So its veggie de lo.... =D
I tink I will go and study TCM or related stuff like Tuina..hahaz... God, I need money,to travel to my top 3 places, Aussie,Japan,Taiwan..
I also need money to study.
I also need money to do lasik.
Pls let me be a rich fart,I will try not to be so farty, I'll just be rich okie? =X

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home