thankful! Sad!
I am thankful that today rain heavily.
I am thankful that today never go swimming.
I am thankful today never go out.
I am thankful that i came home for dinner, den mum they all decided to eat at home.
I am thankful that we all at e at home.
I am thankful I stay at e top floor.
I am thankful that I am safe in my home.
I am sad that the food centre across my block suddenly was up in flames.
I am sad that there was constant "boom boom" sounds from the food centre.
I am sad that there will be no more vegetarian food from the food centre.
I am sad there got so much smoke & my airway is funny and I cant find my inhaler.
I tink I tmr gonna have a very bad day.
I tink I gonna fall sick.
Called the veg stall auntie just now, she sounded so lost... she say heng they all escaped out...but e money and everyting is all gone....
It burn for so long...at least 45 min is e can see flames tt type lo.. Got so many fire engine also...den got so many ppl all stuck dere...dunno how to siam lo...den e fire engine still have to "honk" them lo...
Moral of e story: Be glad and thankful for everyting that is in front of you.
I am thankful that today never go swimming.
I am thankful today never go out.
I am thankful that i came home for dinner, den mum they all decided to eat at home.
I am thankful that we all at e at home.
I am thankful I stay at e top floor.
I am thankful that I am safe in my home.
I am sad that the food centre across my block suddenly was up in flames.
I am sad that there was constant "boom boom" sounds from the food centre.
I am sad that there will be no more vegetarian food from the food centre.
I am sad there got so much smoke & my airway is funny and I cant find my inhaler.
I tink I tmr gonna have a very bad day.
I tink I gonna fall sick.
Called the veg stall auntie just now, she sounded so lost... she say heng they all escaped out...but e money and everyting is all gone....
It burn for so long...at least 45 min is e can see flames tt type lo.. Got so many fire engine also...den got so many ppl all stuck dere...dunno how to siam lo...den e fire engine still have to "honk" them lo...
Moral of e story: Be glad and thankful for everyting that is in front of you.
Taken by my sis from our window... See e flames and e smoke?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home