Bike Asia 2008 & Just greens Veg Rest
I have uploaded e pics from Bike asia in my cam whore site....
to see me on TP bike, pls click dere.
to see vespa pls click dere.
to see ducati pls click dere.
Went to a veg rest at chinatown for dinner, bill was a whopping 300 bucks for 11 people...I din manage to take fotos of all e dishes but tis is all tt i managed to take!
to see me on TP bike, pls click dere.
to see vespa pls click dere.
to see ducati pls click dere.
![]() |
| BIke Asia 2008 |
Went to a veg rest at chinatown for dinner, bill was a whopping 300 bucks for 11 people...I din manage to take fotos of all e dishes but tis is all tt i managed to take!
![]() |
| Just Greens Vegetarian Restaurant |



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home