Big Fat Bonus
Been such a long ime since I last blogged...haha..alot of stuff happened..heez...
I've got a new look for the room...wells...ppl who noe me well enuff will noe tt i share e room with my bro n sis...So t day decided to get a new wardrobe, a single bed and a double bed...ordered everyting from seahorse..mum's fav brand...lolz...BUT!
IT was a BIG MISTAKE....first they messed up my delivery date, then i realised tt e double bed frame was not included in the bill...haiz...imagine which fella would buy 3 single bed mattress, 3 pillows, 3 matteress pad and onli 1 single bed frame? -.-|||
then my cupboard assembly was crap...stuffed paper behind and say is my floor not flat...so cannot be helped...then nail anyhow hammer in....damage wood.. I called up the customer service and demanded a replacement and they told me they will onli replace the parts damaged...oh wells...in e end they still replaced the entire ting after some quarrel and arguement....
The other guy who did it was able to do it properly WITHOUT having to stuff paper behind...so much for my floor not flat... =D
Now most of the tings are in place le...haha...packe my clothes n stuff too...but ah....i hafnt had time to get the double bed frame though....haiz...
So much for the furniture sega....haha.... MY BONUS IS IN!!!!!!!! But after giving it out....er....... I tink i gotta save abit still for the bangkok trip in janurary with ju n the guys...Looking fwd to tt trip too...haha....I tink i will shop till i drop.... =D
I'm so into Fei Lun Hai tis days....haha...WU CHUN!!!!!!!!!! Watched finish tokyo juliet courtesy of felicia....wat will i do without her? I love u girl! haha...
The show makes me wana fall in love....arghh....Gotta stop all tis...haha...now so no time le....how to tan lian ai....lolz...
Watching hana kimi now...The ella n wu chun n wang dong cheng...

Every week on youtube...cant wait for e dvd to be out....haha.. =)
I tink i'm too old for all tis boyband tingy la....but I REALLY LIKE WU CHUN... lolz.... must go c when they coming to sg...onli noe its in jan...i hope is not the week when i'm in bbk... =)
I've got a new look for the room...wells...ppl who noe me well enuff will noe tt i share e room with my bro n sis...So t day decided to get a new wardrobe, a single bed and a double bed...ordered everyting from seahorse..mum's fav brand...lolz...BUT!
IT was a BIG MISTAKE....first they messed up my delivery date, then i realised tt e double bed frame was not included in the bill...haiz...imagine which fella would buy 3 single bed mattress, 3 pillows, 3 matteress pad and onli 1 single bed frame? -.-|||
then my cupboard assembly was crap...stuffed paper behind and say is my floor not flat...so cannot be helped...then nail anyhow hammer in....damage wood.. I called up the customer service and demanded a replacement and they told me they will onli replace the parts damaged...oh wells...in e end they still replaced the entire ting after some quarrel and arguement....
The other guy who did it was able to do it properly WITHOUT having to stuff paper behind...so much for my floor not flat... =D
Now most of the tings are in place le...haha...packe my clothes n stuff too...but ah....i hafnt had time to get the double bed frame though....haiz...
So much for the furniture sega....haha.... MY BONUS IS IN!!!!!!!! But after giving it out....er....... I tink i gotta save abit still for the bangkok trip in janurary with ju n the guys...Looking fwd to tt trip too...haha....I tink i will shop till i drop.... =D
I'm so into Fei Lun Hai tis days....haha...WU CHUN!!!!!!!!!! Watched finish tokyo juliet courtesy of felicia....wat will i do without her? I love u girl! haha...
The show makes me wana fall in love....arghh....Gotta stop all tis...haha...now so no time le....how to tan lian ai....lolz...
Watching hana kimi now...The ella n wu chun n wang dong cheng...

Every week on youtube...cant wait for e dvd to be out....haha.. =)
I tink i'm too old for all tis boyband tingy la....but I REALLY LIKE WU CHUN... lolz.... must go c when they coming to sg...onli noe its in jan...i hope is not the week when i'm in bbk... =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home