My rants. My loves. My hates. Just me.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

A day of fun! A day of leave!

Thurs 12/7/2007

I'm so impressed by the fotocards and foto stickers machine!!!!

Went to take one before kangwei left sg, its just so advanced! The background can change de lo, the cloth will just drop down and viola! U have a colored background le! If u duno, might get hit by it also...there were like tis poles there also...Den u have to like do so many poses...in like so little time...so stress..

Den can edit super lot of tings lo..the foto stickers la..The card de like first attempt la...so dunno y e background become someting funny...lolz.. For ref, pls see e fotos below..

Far East Plaza any1? I wan to take more!!!! Other locations also okie la!







Had dinner with Ju and gang at the $4.80 per dish shop at Kovan there...Upper serangoon Road.. The fresh fish was a different price though...lolz...



The menu



The red chilli is good! Spicy! The green chilli was a big disappointment. When u eat zi char, e green chilli plays a big part..



1st Dish: Fried calamari...

Not too bad, e batter was not too good, but e sotong was fresh.



2nd Dish : Fried chicken with mango

I din noe that when mango in season, it can go so well with chicken. =)



3rd Dish: Fried Vension with spring onion

I tink e last time i ate vension was when i before i stop eating meat few years back...i tink got like at least 6 years or more since I ate vension...This is done not bad...abit overcooked though..



4th Dish: Steam fresh Red Tilipia

This is good! I tink is cos its live fish? haha..



5th Dish: Spinach with abalone..

I find e sauce slightly too thick, but e vege is good...not too undercooked or overcooked.



6th Dish: Whole frog with garlic

Frog!!!! haha...imagine for $4.80 nia...

Total Damage was $45, with drinks and GST! For e 4 of us, I tink its good!! Worth e money! Anyone wan go there? =X

Den we went Kbox at the plaza...the facilities and room is so much beta den big mac centre de... haha...look at tis 2 ice blended drinks...they r nice... coffee & chocolate blend ( its 3 in 1 coffee and milo )and honey lemon blend...





Tired............................

I cant wait for pay day..... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home