Happyyy 2007!!!
It's finally another brand new year! HApPy 2007!!!
Looking back on the previous year...I realised that..I have slacked alot...in all aspects...wells..will have to jia you le..
However, I have also made some good changes like my room kinda neater now...haha..I tink tt's like e best ting that have happened this yr, I have finally thrown out some stuff.. both physical & emotional baggage..
In the coming year, I hope to
I tink after tis new year holiday, i'll be back to my busy lifestyle again.. sianz... argh... wells.. tis few day so free i kinda not used to it..lolz... so jian..when busy complain tt no time to rest and meet frens...now so free...whole day go out n spend money...or kena chop...lolz...
Anyway e new amk ntuc was super crowded and in e end, i spend quite abit there again...argh.....e grocery spending...the place even blackout once...it was like a 3 sec without light..e old one was so deserted....should have just go over to e old one...dun need to squeeze or queue....the guys also horrible...push e trolley using e travellator...when reaching the end, e ppl in front all kena crammed...like sardines...cant imagine wat will happen when it fully opens...just waiting for cathay to open there...then i can watch midnight movie le! anyone gonna advance date me for movie anot? lolz...
Looking back on the previous year...I realised that..I have slacked alot...in all aspects...wells..will have to jia you le..
However, I have also made some good changes like my room kinda neater now...haha..I tink tt's like e best ting that have happened this yr, I have finally thrown out some stuff.. both physical & emotional baggage..
In the coming year, I hope to
- Pass the PT course and quickly grad and promote =)
- Save money! This is very impt..I realise tt I have been spending money like crazy and kena chopped by siao..
- learn swimming ( i've been saying tis like for dunno how long..lolz..)
- Plan for taiwan or hongkong trip for 2008
- Must lose the weight tt i gained back...omg...nightmare!
- I wana go zoo..night safari...
- New desktop computer
- Figure out wat i want for future..dun tink i wana dispense med for a long time...
- See wu chun
- Buy hana kimi dvd
- I wana get married!!! =) lolz..just joking...
I tink after tis new year holiday, i'll be back to my busy lifestyle again.. sianz... argh... wells.. tis few day so free i kinda not used to it..lolz... so jian..when busy complain tt no time to rest and meet frens...now so free...whole day go out n spend money...or kena chop...lolz...
Anyway e new amk ntuc was super crowded and in e end, i spend quite abit there again...argh.....e grocery spending...the place even blackout once...it was like a 3 sec without light..e old one was so deserted....should have just go over to e old one...dun need to squeeze or queue....the guys also horrible...push e trolley using e travellator...when reaching the end, e ppl in front all kena crammed...like sardines...cant imagine wat will happen when it fully opens...just waiting for cathay to open there...then i can watch midnight movie le! anyone gonna advance date me for movie anot? lolz...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home