KL Trip 12-14.01.07
I'm back from KL... haha... Now to report!
Fri afternoon..We took Grassland bus up to KL.. it was raining and all... i put my bag on e floor...and my clothes in e bag became wet....darn... here's a foto of e bus anyway...e tv show kinda sucks la...onli in m'sia then can watch e tv anyway....

Stop over at yong peng and e fried chicken was good!!! haha...had my ramly burger also...
Reach hotel...rm no 909..unpack and i dried my clothes immediately...
safe spoilt..so we had to wait for e ppl to come n change it for us..and dun have toothbrush lo..so we asked for it..it came with tis small tube of toothpaste...but we decided it was wiser to use our own...haha...
The tv keep repeating show..watched tellitubby,AI, and old esp of shi zhi lu kou.....

We had dinner at e roadside stall tt was at the turn after the hotel consisting of bak kut teh in a claypot, tis big stingray tt cost onli RM 17....oyster omelettle, their oyster is like fried with chilli and placed on top of tis few thin pieces of egg tt was fried till crispy..and tt super garlicy vegetable...it was nice la....haha...but hor...20% is garlic....argh...roughly chopped also..big n small pieces...

Then after dinner, Daniel went to get KFC...We had tis mini bucket of like i tink 5 or 6 pieces...can't rmb le...then they had tis flat bread with cheese,chicken and tomato filling which was good!!! Normally i dun really take soft drinks de...But I tried the miranda strawberry at KFC and I liked it!!!
We bought mangosteen also...and walked around bought drinks from 7-11.... haha...then went back hotel to eat and sleep.... =D
Saturday we woke up super early and had bfast at the street where we had our dinner...I took foto of tis parking lot meter and this house with alot alot of lanterns...

Then we went over to sungei wang I had e Mac chicken porridge...last time singapore have de...then no more....

We started from The Body shop, I finally found my cucumber water!!! haha...i bought e lip scrub also la....then I got e m'sia member card for body shop....lolz...like i will be using it liddat... =X
We had lunch at this HK roast rest, I had roasted goose noodle....the goose was good sia....lolz....din have time to take foto cos e food was so good...the dim sum also.... =D
Then we went back to the hotel to unload stuff and took cab to KLCC.....MY DUNKIN DONUTS AND NUTS!!!!!
Some pictures tt I took while in e cab...

After getting e donuts, we had A&W, e chicken hmmm....KFC beta la....but e waffle was still as good...
We went KLCC de giant to buy 2 red wine....reali small bottles and several cans of beer..3 bowls of salad cos we like not enuff fibre and 1 black pepper chicken tt was not exactly cooked... Then we took bus back to hotel..cos raining le ma...then we din was to give e cab driver chop our 3 carrot head....haha...

I bought 3 pairs of shoes !!!!!hahaz... when we went back to sungei wang...cos we decided to have dinner in e hotel...so went to da bao food....we bought... Kim Gary baked rice and toast..secret recipe cakes, duck satay at the food court like place at the shopping mall next to our hotel and crystal jade first branch i KL was at the same place also....
Daniel went to buy other food, cos we needed bowls for e bak ku teh, he ordered room service...then i realised tt daniel bought bak kut teh 2 servings...one with meat and one without.... so gan dong leh! =)

Then after eating and all...we went to slp le...haha...
I realised tt the prices din differ much from singapore and the shops all same de lo...sianz...
Had hotel bfast on sunday and while on e way from e hotel to e transtar bus terminal i saw the beryl chocolate de factory!!!! the bus tt we took was e 16 seater bus and guess wat? The bus got japanese,ang mo,cheena,msia...i tink e 3 of us plus another girl r e onli sg ppl lo....
But e bus is good la... haha....we din see e meal tt they serve us...instead we had our salad...haha....
johore flood lehz....then the customs wet wet....and once we reach JB, no more tv .....but the tv not bad, got e wang lee hom taiwan concert de disc...
While waiting for my turn at the customes I met e seven seas promotor......lol...its such a small world....
Fri afternoon..We took Grassland bus up to KL.. it was raining and all... i put my bag on e floor...and my clothes in e bag became wet....darn... here's a foto of e bus anyway...e tv show kinda sucks la...onli in m'sia then can watch e tv anyway....

Stop over at yong peng and e fried chicken was good!!! haha...had my ramly burger also...
Reach hotel...rm no 909..unpack and i dried my clothes immediately...
safe spoilt..so we had to wait for e ppl to come n change it for us..and dun have toothbrush lo..so we asked for it..it came with tis small tube of toothpaste...but we decided it was wiser to use our own...haha...
The tv keep repeating show..watched tellitubby,AI, and old esp of shi zhi lu kou.....

We had dinner at e roadside stall tt was at the turn after the hotel consisting of bak kut teh in a claypot, tis big stingray tt cost onli RM 17....oyster omelettle, their oyster is like fried with chilli and placed on top of tis few thin pieces of egg tt was fried till crispy..and tt super garlicy vegetable...it was nice la....haha...but hor...20% is garlic....argh...roughly chopped also..big n small pieces...

Then after dinner, Daniel went to get KFC...We had tis mini bucket of like i tink 5 or 6 pieces...can't rmb le...then they had tis flat bread with cheese,chicken and tomato filling which was good!!! Normally i dun really take soft drinks de...But I tried the miranda strawberry at KFC and I liked it!!!
We bought mangosteen also...and walked around bought drinks from 7-11.... haha...then went back hotel to eat and sleep.... =D
Saturday we woke up super early and had bfast at the street where we had our dinner...I took foto of tis parking lot meter and this house with alot alot of lanterns...

Then we went over to sungei wang I had e Mac chicken porridge...last time singapore have de...then no more....

We started from The Body shop, I finally found my cucumber water!!! haha...i bought e lip scrub also la....then I got e m'sia member card for body shop....lolz...like i will be using it liddat... =X
We had lunch at this HK roast rest, I had roasted goose noodle....the goose was good sia....lolz....din have time to take foto cos e food was so good...the dim sum also.... =D
Then we went back to the hotel to unload stuff and took cab to KLCC.....MY DUNKIN DONUTS AND NUTS!!!!!
Some pictures tt I took while in e cab...

After getting e donuts, we had A&W, e chicken hmmm....KFC beta la....but e waffle was still as good...
We went KLCC de giant to buy 2 red wine....reali small bottles and several cans of beer..3 bowls of salad cos we like not enuff fibre and 1 black pepper chicken tt was not exactly cooked... Then we took bus back to hotel..cos raining le ma...then we din was to give e cab driver chop our 3 carrot head....haha...

I bought 3 pairs of shoes !!!!!hahaz... when we went back to sungei wang...cos we decided to have dinner in e hotel...so went to da bao food....we bought... Kim Gary baked rice and toast..secret recipe cakes, duck satay at the food court like place at the shopping mall next to our hotel and crystal jade first branch i KL was at the same place also....
Daniel went to buy other food, cos we needed bowls for e bak ku teh, he ordered room service...then i realised tt daniel bought bak kut teh 2 servings...one with meat and one without.... so gan dong leh! =)

Then after eating and all...we went to slp le...haha...
I realised tt the prices din differ much from singapore and the shops all same de lo...sianz...
Had hotel bfast on sunday and while on e way from e hotel to e transtar bus terminal i saw the beryl chocolate de factory!!!! the bus tt we took was e 16 seater bus and guess wat? The bus got japanese,ang mo,cheena,msia...i tink e 3 of us plus another girl r e onli sg ppl lo....
But e bus is good la... haha....we din see e meal tt they serve us...instead we had our salad...haha....
johore flood lehz....then the customs wet wet....and once we reach JB, no more tv .....but the tv not bad, got e wang lee hom taiwan concert de disc...
While waiting for my turn at the customes I met e seven seas promotor......lol...its such a small world....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home