Sick...fever flu...
Wells....its a thursday and wat i m doing here? shldn't I be at work? Wells...yest fever of 38.6 degrees... SIANZ...I hate it when i'm sick....oh wells...doc gave 2 days MC but e attachment students leaving le....haiz...I will really miss them alot!!!
Quote from wu chun blog...
Hi guys, 我現在人在汶萊因為有急事必須回來處理。但是不要擔心只是公事。在我回去的途中我有機會停在新加坡一個晚上,猜猜我又去了哪﹖當然,我和一些新加坡的朋友去了我最喜歡的小販中心“Newton Circus” 。然後隔天早上我就去“Orchard Road” 買我渴望已久的美食…Yum Yum…哈哈! 如果有那些要來新加坡, 支持我們的, 記得要去吃當地的美食牛頓熟食中心) 。然後隔天早上我就去“Orchard Road” (烏節路)買我渴望已久的美食…Yum Yum…哈哈! 如果有那些要來新加坡, 支持我們的, 記得要去吃當地的美食 (椰姜飯,沙爹,肉骨茶,海南雞飯,薄餅,豆蒜,檳城果條, Laksa etc). 我實在等不及下個禮拜再過去啦哈哈…各位親愛的新加坡的歌迷朋友們…我們就要來啦
HE WAS IN SINGAPORE!!!!! OMG....I CANT BREATHE!!! WHY?!?
I tink i'm going abit too crazy over wu chun n fei lun hai....but...WHO CARES! =D
Went IKEA on sunday and bought my glass bottles, e mirror was out of stock again....shit....go so many times still no stock...oh wells...at least i had my salmon n chicken wings.... =D
I bought tis glass board too... but hor...i dunno how to fix sia.... haiz...need to have screw in e wall first then can hang it up.... sianz... dunno how le.... haiz...
my room revamp like hafnt finish....i'm spending more n more money....getting more n more broke...sianz!!!
Wells, my room is still in a mess....sinz...I tink i going to go sleep le...e medicine is making me drowsy....
When everyting in e room is neat n tidy I will take fotos of it k?
Now some lil bits of my life...

The stir fried vegetables from dian xiao er..NICE... anyway they opening another shop at amk hub...

Roasted duck from dian xiao er...seriously, I dun find it very nice lo...wat's e big ho ha over it anyway...

Vegetarian suckling pig from Dian xiao er...wells....nice lehz....but kinda too dry for me...

Ducks and more ducks!!!

My old navy grass slipper tt has gone mouldy after a day in e rain.... =X

Cakes from Bakerzin for a fren... =D

A coin phone in Jalan Kayu!

Done by Felicia! cute hor... =D

ME! I've grown fatter rite! omg....

Wan to find wife must look for girls with tis features k?
lolz... from I weekly...Wang fu lehz..
Quote from wu chun blog...
Hi guys, 我現在人在汶萊因為有急事必須回來處理。但是不要擔心只是公事。在我回去的途中我有機會停在新加坡一個晚上,猜猜我又去了哪﹖當然,我和一些新加坡的朋友去了我最喜歡的小販中心“Newton Circus” 。然後隔天早上我就去“Orchard Road” 買我渴望已久的美食…Yum Yum…哈哈! 如果有那些要來新加坡, 支持我們的, 記得要去吃當地的美食牛頓熟食中心) 。然後隔天早上我就去“Orchard Road” (烏節路)買我渴望已久的美食…Yum Yum…哈哈! 如果有那些要來新加坡, 支持我們的, 記得要去吃當地的美食 (椰姜飯,沙爹,肉骨茶,海南雞飯,薄餅,豆蒜,檳城果條, Laksa etc). 我實在等不及下個禮拜再過去啦哈哈…各位親愛的新加坡的歌迷朋友們…我們就要來啦
HE WAS IN SINGAPORE!!!!! OMG....I CANT BREATHE!!! WHY?!?
I tink i'm going abit too crazy over wu chun n fei lun hai....but...WHO CARES! =D
Went IKEA on sunday and bought my glass bottles, e mirror was out of stock again....shit....go so many times still no stock...oh wells...at least i had my salmon n chicken wings.... =D
I bought tis glass board too... but hor...i dunno how to fix sia.... haiz...need to have screw in e wall first then can hang it up.... sianz... dunno how le.... haiz...
my room revamp like hafnt finish....i'm spending more n more money....getting more n more broke...sianz!!!
Wells, my room is still in a mess....sinz...I tink i going to go sleep le...e medicine is making me drowsy....
When everyting in e room is neat n tidy I will take fotos of it k?
Now some lil bits of my life...

The stir fried vegetables from dian xiao er..NICE... anyway they opening another shop at amk hub...

Roasted duck from dian xiao er...seriously, I dun find it very nice lo...wat's e big ho ha over it anyway...

Vegetarian suckling pig from Dian xiao er...wells....nice lehz....but kinda too dry for me...

Ducks and more ducks!!!

My old navy grass slipper tt has gone mouldy after a day in e rain.... =X

Cakes from Bakerzin for a fren... =D

A coin phone in Jalan Kayu!

Done by Felicia! cute hor... =D

ME! I've grown fatter rite! omg....

Wan to find wife must look for girls with tis features k?
lolz... from I weekly...Wang fu lehz..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home