My rants. My loves. My hates. Just me.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sick girl take test

E whole exam hall must be wanting to throw their test scripts at me... lolz.. I was coughing like siao.... in e end, 30 mins was all I took to complete e paper...anyway i also din study much lo...tink prob will fail tis paper again...oh wells....sianz...

Tink tmr i go see doc she sure will try to make me get tt stupid inhaler... I mean its so darn expensive...tt's one ting e other is just tt i simply dun wana use an inhaler. as simple as tt... =D
Sure will have to pay for some exp antibiotic tmr...I can forsee tt...i dun wan klacid....i really dun....sianz....

E paper...I tink i die le...haiz....sianz la...

A picture tt a fren i recently made at hana kimi send me....






Tt's wu chun in an old issue of her world...when he's a model...OMG.

So different...feels very polo / tommy de model.... lolz... I really prefer his look now... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home