She is back
Today went to airport to fetch my sis...lol...she is back..i tot i will miss e irritating voice..but when i hear it...I.... -_-"
Wells...she din exactly buy stuff frm burnei la...but wat to expect from a country tt imports most of its stuff.. but she did buy e red pretzel ting tt peggy said was nice.. =)but..one small pack nia.
I called e female doc n she also supported e idea of inhaler..so i tried becotide too.. wells.. no much effect, just feel tt it stinks.
then we went over to chinatown...had alot of fun trying n testing and stuff....lol...buy till i empty all my cash in my wallet... lolz...
Alot of bargaining...lolz...its all like one buck less when u buy more...haha... but actually i kinda enjoy e bargaining... omg...I've just upgraded myself to be more auntie...lolz...
Buy e taiwan jelly, some taiwan jin ji and some red berries...dries de lo... haha.. den buy tis frozen sharkfin..er..i tink its not nice la...but michy say nice.. yucks.. i find it too bland and no flavor...
And mummy buy e plant...and we took it back by bus lo...then i was coughing kinda badly, den e uncle who was sitting next to me suddenly shifted to another seat.. -.-
Some pictures!


I missed class today again. 2 lectures le. lolz. I wonder, my results r as bad as it is le.. still skip class. wells... Actually i study till i v sianz...aiya....like wat ju say, if i can use e same attitude to e dramas n stuff towards my course, i'll prob do v well...but hor....i really hate tis course la.. e more i study e more i feel its not me.
Life is getting kinda sianz.. aiya...i need excitement lehz....
Wells...she din exactly buy stuff frm burnei la...but wat to expect from a country tt imports most of its stuff.. but she did buy e red pretzel ting tt peggy said was nice.. =)but..one small pack nia.
I called e female doc n she also supported e idea of inhaler..so i tried becotide too.. wells.. no much effect, just feel tt it stinks.
then we went over to chinatown...had alot of fun trying n testing and stuff....lol...buy till i empty all my cash in my wallet... lolz...
Alot of bargaining...lolz...its all like one buck less when u buy more...haha... but actually i kinda enjoy e bargaining... omg...I've just upgraded myself to be more auntie...lolz...
Buy e taiwan jelly, some taiwan jin ji and some red berries...dries de lo... haha.. den buy tis frozen sharkfin..er..i tink its not nice la...but michy say nice.. yucks.. i find it too bland and no flavor...
And mummy buy e plant...and we took it back by bus lo...then i was coughing kinda badly, den e uncle who was sitting next to me suddenly shifted to another seat.. -.-
Some pictures!


I missed class today again. 2 lectures le. lolz. I wonder, my results r as bad as it is le.. still skip class. wells... Actually i study till i v sianz...aiya....like wat ju say, if i can use e same attitude to e dramas n stuff towards my course, i'll prob do v well...but hor....i really hate tis course la.. e more i study e more i feel its not me.
Life is getting kinda sianz.. aiya...i need excitement lehz....
Happy Val day for tmr!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home