Gong Hei Fatt choy!
Today went to sylvia's place for new year! haha... eat till I...... I tink i must go room 12 to weigh myself and then slip into depression...e chix curry was good...kueh lapis too...i tink i gonna..... haiz.... And she is going back to aust le...sianz...but i had great fun when she was back here.. I tink e poly grp met up more often... =D
I took fotos on chu yi...den realised tt due to my anyhow eat since my return from KL, I got double chin back le!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!!!!!!!!
Must really go running after i recover frm tis sickening cough...which is like i dunno when den wil recover lo....
I wan to go sentosa see flowers!!!!!!!!
This yr de angpow collection sucks... haiz... =(
So many things to do...
I wana like go taiwan for 1-2 month at least and experience life there... I tink it will be v fun...any job lobangs? but tt will be after 2 yrs...lol...
I'm gonna learn swiming after my course ends..den learn diving...den learn driving!
我其实真的很累了。生命的一切一切把我压得快不行了。谁可以救救我?
some picz!

I took fotos on chu yi...den realised tt due to my anyhow eat since my return from KL, I got double chin back le!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!!!!!!!!
Must really go running after i recover frm tis sickening cough...which is like i dunno when den wil recover lo....
I wan to go sentosa see flowers!!!!!!!!
This yr de angpow collection sucks... haiz... =(
So many things to do...
I wana like go taiwan for 1-2 month at least and experience life there... I tink it will be v fun...any job lobangs? but tt will be after 2 yrs...lol...
I'm gonna learn swiming after my course ends..den learn diving...den learn driving!
我其实真的很累了。生命的一切一切把我压得快不行了。谁可以救救我?
some picz!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home