Life is...
Tis few days...I seem to be regretting everyting...tink i'm slipping into depression le..today had class on tt...lolz...seems like all is true... lolz...
I'm losing interest in everyting other than Fei lun hai liaoz...lolz.... Wu chun!!! Da dong!!!
Lasik promo for NHG staff n family....extended till tis year end...I wana go for it lo... haiz... $$$ I'm still saving... last year major exp...com, room, bro sch fee....sianz....
fitness first opening in AMKHub...I wan membership for tt lo... but i cant guarantee tt i will always go lo...lol...but...i rmb tina bring me to e paragon de..luxury siaz...
Xinying suggested botak jones on val day...hmmm....sianz...its tt day again...but wells...prob will go ba...hahaz... cajun chicken here i come!!! anyone else?
I got so many stuff to do...but i simply dun feel like doing anyting...lolz....
and chinese new year.. haiz... sianz.... dun ask me why... i also dunno how to explain.. so many itngs..which one do u wana listen to?
People r just so fake...politics... feeling of duhz.... no one appriciate wat i do...heck i cant even spell now..
Wells...I forgot wat i wanted to blog. tt's it ppl.
I'm losing interest in everyting other than Fei lun hai liaoz...lolz.... Wu chun!!! Da dong!!!
Lasik promo for NHG staff n family....extended till tis year end...I wana go for it lo... haiz... $$$ I'm still saving... last year major exp...com, room, bro sch fee....sianz....
fitness first opening in AMKHub...I wan membership for tt lo... but i cant guarantee tt i will always go lo...lol...but...i rmb tina bring me to e paragon de..luxury siaz...
Xinying suggested botak jones on val day...hmmm....sianz...its tt day again...but wells...prob will go ba...hahaz... cajun chicken here i come!!! anyone else?
I got so many stuff to do...but i simply dun feel like doing anyting...lolz....
and chinese new year.. haiz... sianz.... dun ask me why... i also dunno how to explain.. so many itngs..which one do u wana listen to?
People r just so fake...politics... feeling of duhz.... no one appriciate wat i do...heck i cant even spell now..
Wells...I forgot wat i wanted to blog. tt's it ppl.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home