My rants. My loves. My hates. Just me.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Asthma?

Today I finally went for lung X-ray..wells... i saw dr chua k p...he looks like some kiddy...then he tell me e same ting tt e female doc always tell me...airway sensitive, cough is due to airway..

then put me on inhaler...its like sianz.... when cough recover, still must use, if next time cough so bad again, have to use inhaler again..wa piangz...den wat diff frm asthmatic... sianz...

Now...duno to use anot...haiz... but...really cough till i sianz...haiz....

I wan a new pair of lungs..

Life is so sick... Someone told me tt he's not obligated when he's e kuku who started it first..wtf. say wat also is u win la. crap. no wonder they say everyone has a motive for doing someting...

I need to change alot of tings in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home